We had a storm day. That’s a good thing. It means that #59 could not be delivered until tomorrow. Although we were sorry to have to wait to have a ‘cow delivery party’, I am sure it was God’s act of sympathy for me. Yes, that blizzard we received today was sent just so I could have an extra 24 hours to prepare myself for having a cow. I bet you didn’t know it was all about me. :)
I am ready now. I spent my day cleaning, organizing, doing laundry, baking, etc…
Everyone knows that it is much easier to tend to a beast like we are getting if there are fresh cupcakes on the counter and the laundry is caught up, everyone knows.
We may not have #59 in our barn right now but hubby has milked her twice up at the neighbouring farm today. So we have had our own fresh milk today. It was great to open the fridge and see that jar with the cream rising. Love it.
Anyway, hopefully there will be a picture or two of our adventure tomorrow, which I am ready for.
I’m ready. :)